We are very excited to share that GetFiveStars is out of BETA and now a full fledged Zapier app. Zapier is the fastest and easiest way to integrate GetFiveStars with hundreds of other popular web applications, all without writing a single line of code.
Automate Adding Customers To GetFiveStars
We have outlined in the past how to use Zapier to automate customers flowing into GetFiveStars from other platforms so you can send feedback requests to those customers without lifting a finger.
- Send a feedback request after a Freshbooks invoice is sent
- Send a feedback request after a customer is added to MailChimp
- Send a feedback request after a customer is invoiced in Quickbooks Online
- Send a feedback request when a customer is added to Google sheets.
These are just a few of the existing uses to automate feedback requests and with Zapier’s hundreds of apps you can explore the connection right for you.
Automate Actions After Getting Customer Feedback
While automating customers into GetFiveStars is a very popular use of Zapier, it doesn’t stop there. You can maximize efficiency with connect GetFiveStars to platforms like HelpScout and Gmail.
- Populate happy or unhappy customers from GetFiveStars into HelpScout
- Send emails from Gmail after a customer leaves feedback with GetFiveStars