Hiring: Product & Content Marketer
Are you a content craftsman who excels at storytelling, making the complex simple by weaving technology and creativity together? Then our Product and Content Marketer position is the truly unique opportunity you have been waiting for.
GetFiveStars helps companies capture, measure and manage their customer feedback and online reviews. Our SaaS product is proven and we have a solid base of customer successes with well known brands. We are part of the white-hot online reputation space, our company is led by well known industry experts and we’re looking for someone who can help us continue to grow.
You will be instrumental in helping GetFiveStars grow in a hybrid role that covers all of the content on our product, features, marketing and social media. You will own “all the words”!
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for an experienced writer and marketer who can work independently, thrives on the challenge of problem solving and understands how content brings a solution and company to life.
This is a new position with our fast-growing 5 year old company and you will be working directly with the product and executive team.
What will you do?
This role will be split between two main objectives working together in marketing and product.
- Study our product, features and customers to obtain a deep knowledge of its benefits
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and features
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, feature launches)
- Craft compelling messages across channels (website, social, help guide, campaigns)
- Work with various teams (product, customer success, sales, executives) to implement strategies and tactics that meet our objectives
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Content creation for our website and blog, focused on marketing and education strategies with new prospects and current customers
- Define and execute on our “brand voice” and communication style
- Create strategies and tactics for content in our social media channels, email subscribers and blog
- Various content and marketing projects as assigned by the product, sales or executive teams
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who believes in our mission to connect businesses to their customers for listening, learning, improvement and marketing opportunities. We’re excited to add your writing, communication and marketing talents to our team to further our success.
As a small but rising company there will be a lot of opportunities for you to grow and develop your position into what you want it to be.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- College or post-secondary degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- 2+ years of of content marketing experience, bonus points for product marketing experience
- Accountable, self motivated and results driven with a passion to bring ideas to life
- Track record and examples of creative problem solving, creativity and quantitative thinking
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an outstanding understanding of copywriting and superb attention to detail
- Digital marketing knowledge of social media, SEO, Google Analytics, email marketing, WordPress and more
- Ability to think and act independently in a fairly non-traditional, unstructured environment
GetFiveStars is a distributed company, so your position will be remote. This position will be offered a competitive salary (depending on experience), continuing education opportunities, a health care benefits package, Simple IRA and paid time off.
To Apply For This Position
Our team is far from ordinary, so please don’t just send a copy/paste email our way. Send an email with some personality, care and the following to email@example.com:
- State the position you are applying for in the subject line
- A few paragraphs about yourself and why you are a great fit for this position
- A few links to your reputation online – blog posts, social profiles, websites and articles all count – we want to see your digital skills
- Your resume