Hiring: Multi-location Account Executive
Are you a high energy, driven, people person looking to work for a growing software company with a bright future? Then the Multi-location Account Executive position with GetFiveStars is your perfect career move.
GetFiveStars helps companies capture, measure and manage their customer feedback and online reviews. Our SaaS product is proven and we have a solid base of customer successes with well known brands. We are part of the white-hot online reputation space, our company is led by well known industry experts and we’re looking for someone who can help us continue to grow.
You will be instrumental in helping GetFiveStars grow its multi-location customer base by helping businesses with 2 to 100+ locations select and implement us. As a result, we will invest in both your personal and professional growth.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for an entrepreneurial person who can act independently, thrives on the challenge of prospecting new clients, and most importantly, knows how to close a deal.
This is a new position with our fast-growing 5 year old company and you will be working directly with the executive team.
What will you do?
- Create, manage and execute sales strategies with organizations ranging from 2 to 100+ physical locations focusing on the industries such as professional services, restaurants, legal, home services, health care and self storage.
- Spend 75% of your time on outbound sales and prospecting with 25% of your time handling inbound sales leads from our website, webinars, events and other channels.
- Actively push opportunities through your pipeline, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- Identify and initiate contact with key contacts at targeted prospects
- Successfully pitch our solution with emails, calls, custom presentations, weekly online demos and conference events in order to develop personal relationships with potential clients.
- Close high-level accounts with brands consisting of 2 to 100 locations on a regular basis to exceed sales goals
- Work closely with the executive team to develop your skills and actively help optimize the sales process
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who believes in our mission to connect businesses to their customers for listening, learning, improvement and marketing opportunities. We place a high value on personality and the track record of developing strong relationships.
As a small but rising company there will be a lot of opportunities for you to grow and develop your position into what you want it to be.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preference given to SaaS solution sales experience
- Accountable, self motivated and results driven
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with hosting/giving online presentations and/or webinars
- Dedication to customer service and problem solving
- Highly organized in order to manage sales pipelines and forecasts
- Digital marketing knowledge, with bonus points for Local SEO and reputation management knowledge or experience
- Ability to think and act independently in a fairly non-traditional, unstructured environment
GetFiveStars is a distributed company, so your position will be remote. Compensation will be a 50/50 model with a base salary (depending on experience) and competitive commission package, a health care benefits package, Simple IRA and paid time off.
To Apply For This Position
Our team is far from ordinary, so please don’t just send a copy/paste email our way. Send an email with some personality, care and the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- State the position you are applying for in the subject line
- A few paragraphs about yourself and why you are a great fit for this position
- A few links to your reputation online – blog posts, social profiles, websites and articles all count – we want to see your digital skills
- Your resume