Hiring: Customer Support Specialist
Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems? Are you passionate about helping businesses succeed by engaging with their customers? Then our Customer Success Specialist position is the truly unique opportunity you have been waiting for. You will be the customer’s personal sherpa, guiding them past small and large challenges to success with using our software to help them build a better business.
GetFiveStars helps companies capture, measure and manage their customer feedback and online reviews. Our SaaS product is proven and we have a solid base of customer successes with well known brands. We are part of the white-hot online reputation space, our company is led by digital marketing industry experts and we’re looking for someone who can help us continue to grow.
This is a new position being added to our existing Customer Success team with our fast-growing 5 year old company and you will be working directly with the product and executive team.
What will you do?
You will be a “tour guide” and problem solver for our customers if they encounter challenges or issues or have questions as they use our software.
- Provide amazing customer support using HelpScout, Olark LIVE chat, phone, Zoom trainings and other tools
- Be a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the GetFiveStars software platform, online reputation and local search (SEO) on Google
- Talk to users about usability, service and technical issues and troubleshoot them in a way customers can understand and learn from
- Utilize internal tracking and management tools to manage issues between customers, support, and engineering
- Respond professionally to urgent issues and escalate priority issues
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
- Train new and existing clients in all aspects of the GetFiveStars platform
- Guide and manage the on-boarding process for multi-location clients and brands
- Work with your team, the Customer Success team, on best in class processes and outcomes
- Work remotely (from home, co-working or private office space)
- Report to the Customer Success Lead
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who believes in our mission to connect businesses to their customers through listening, learning, improvement and marketing opportunities. Our Customer Success team is often praised by our customers as a core strength of our company and we want you to make this “super power” even better.
As a small but rising company there will be a lot of opportunities for you to grow and develop your position into what you want it to be.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1+ years in a related customer service position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer, tech and internet savvy
- The ability to manage a high volume of clients and tasks at any given time
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- A proven-track record of being a self starter and able to work remote
- A positive and proactive approach to handling challenging situations
- A proactive mindset to problem solving and process development
- Exceptional listening skills, with attention to detail
- A passion for digital marketing, the web and small business
- A passion for learning and continuous improvement
GetFiveStars is a distributed company, so your position will be remote. This position will be offered a competitive salary (depending on experience), continuing education opportunities, a health care benefits package, Simple IRA and paid time off.
To Apply For This Position
Our team is far from ordinary, so please don’t just send a copy/paste email our way. Send an email with some personality, care and the following to email@example.com:
- State the position you are applying for in the subject line
- A few paragraphs about yourself and why you are a great fit for this position
- A few links to your reputation online – blog posts, social profiles, websites and articles all count – we want to see your digital skills
- Your resume