In our November webinar we talked about the importance of customer experience, and showed some new GetFiveStars features that allow you to customize your feedback flow in new and interesting ways. Mike Blumenthal, Aaron Weiche and Thomas Hasch joined me as we answered questions about the new features and a variety of other reputation management topics as well.
Here is the video of the November customer webinar.
Note: I forgot to start the recording at the beginning, so the first 8 minutes or so is cut off, but I’ve also included all the slides below. Sorry!
November Webinar Topics We Covered
- We talked about the importance of the entire customer experience, from online reviews to customer feedback, capturing Net Promoter Score, and uncovering opportunities and ideas for your business.
- Copy/Paste feedback feature – this allows your customers to quickly copy any feedback they left you so they can easily leave you an online review on Google, Yelp, Facebook or other online review sites. We showed how to set it up, and how it works.
- Expanded Online Review Monitoring – With now 7 sites you can monitor for reviews, we viewed how to set it up (easy!) and how it works.
- Email Feedback Requests Sequence and Timing – We walked through new ways to customize your customer feedback flow and how to see/edit your email sequence options and timing in one place.
- Repeat Customer Feedback – Why you might want to ask your customers for feedback more than once, and how to build a customer history across multiple touch-points, how to set the frequency of asking for feedback again, and how to view all this in the customer profile.
- How to get our new Window Clings!
Webinar Slides To View
Thanks for catching up with us on the November webinar! We have these webinars monthly – you can see past ones and join the next on our Webinar page.